How to Create Posts and static pages in WordPress, Previously we have learned from wordpress installation until permalink settings, this time we go to the next tutorial is how to create posts and static pages in wordpress.
Before we create posts and static pages, it is good you should know the difference between post and page. Post is a page that is dynamic and will appear sequentially in the date on which such as article or news. While the page is a static page that does not issue such order as the date of profile pages, contacts and so forth
Now that he’s the difference between a post and a page, now we will create both pages
1. Create a Post
- Firstly please go to wordpress admin page, then select the menu and then click add new posts
- You will be taken to the post creation page, where you must fill in the title and content of the post, for example I type a title this is my first post as well as the contents.
- Then click the Publish button to publish posts
- So, That’s how to Create posts
2. Create Static Page
- Select the Page menu and then click Add New
- Not much different as post, at page also you are required to fill in the title and content. Only difference in page no categories or tags, whereas in the post there all
- If the title and content is in the contents please click the publish button to publish the page
So that’s how to create posts and static pages, may be useful