How to install WordPress on localhost, WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world, many large sites created using wordpress. Cms this one can be used to create various types of websites, ranging from personal blogs, online shop website, company websites, news websites, discussion forums and much more. So do not be surprised if many are making tutorial wordpress, including webtrik. According to the title above, on this occasion the admin will share to you how to install wordpress in localhost. Why should localhost? Not directly in hosting it? The reason is so that you can easily organize your site before you upload to hosting and of course save your internet quota
Immediately, please read the tutorial how to install wordpress in localhost.
Make sure you have installed xampp, because in this tutorial use xampp admin.
- Download wordpress at wordpress.org official website that, at the time of making this article wordpress admin has reached version 4.7
- Extract wordpress files that you have downloaded into the folder c:\xampp\htdocs
- The figure below shows that already in the wordpress htdocs folder
- Then, open your browser and type localhost/folder-name, in this case I am using wordpress folder so I type localhost/wordpress. Please adjust the name of the folder you created
- You will be taken to the first page wordpress installation as shown below. Please select the language you want to use and click Continue
- Then let’s go directly click as shown below
- Next, you are asked to fill out the database name, username and forth as shown below.
- Create a database in advance and enter the column in the above image
- If all this is complete please click the submit button
- Then click on the run button to install as shown below
- Then fill in the fields as shown below
- If already filled all please click on the button to install wordpress
- You will be directed to the login page wordpress. Please enter your username and password
- WordPress you have successfully installed and ready for use
It is not difficult to install wordpress just like install the application on a computer. So that’s a step-by-step install wordpress in localhost. Thank you for visiting and may be useful for you all.